Cheapest 2004 Lincoln Navigator Insurance Rates in 2024
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 24, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want the cheapest car insurance rates for your Lincoln Navigator? Cutting costs on car insurance is a challenge for consumers new to buying insurance online. Drivers have so many companies to choose from that it can easily become a real challenge to compare prices.
Save big with these seven discounts
Auto insurance companies don’t list every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so we took the time to find both the well known and the harder-to-find savings tricks you should be using.
- Distant Student – Kids in college who attend school more than 100 miles from home and don’t have a car can receive lower rates.
- Payment Discounts – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of paying each month you could save up to 5%.
- Accident Waiver – Certain companies will forgive one accident before hitting you with a surcharge so long as you haven’t had any claims for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking a driver safety course could possibly earn you a 5% discount depending on where you live.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Some companies give a break if you buy life insurance.
- Seat Belts Save – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts can save up to 15% off your PIP or medical payments premium.
- Braking Control Discount – Vehicles equipped with ABS or steering control can avoid accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
A little note about advertised discounts, many deductions do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. So even though they make it sound like all the discounts add up to a free policy, insurance companies aren’t that generous.
Insurance companies that possibly offer some of the above discounts may include but are not limited to:
Before buying, ask each insurance company which discounts you may be entitled to. Savings might not apply in your area.
But I don’t know anything about car insurance
When it comes to choosing the best auto insurance coverage, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Every insured’s situation is different.
For instance, these questions might help in determining whether you might need professional guidance.
- Does insurance cover tools stolen from my truck?
- Is business property covered if stolen from my car?
- Am I covered when using my vehicle for business?
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- Can I pay claims out-of-pocket if I buy high deductibles?
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Auto insurance specifics
Having a good grasp of your auto insurance policy can help you determine the best coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Auto insurance terms can be confusing and coverage can change by endorsement.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as damage to your Lincoln Navigator.
Since many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family.
Liability insurance will cover injuries or damage you cause to a person or their property. Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You commonly see limits of 100/300/100 which stand for a limit of $100,000 per injured person, a total of $300,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability coverage protects against claims such as medical expenses, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, repair costs for stationary objects and court costs. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a decision to put some thought into, but consider buying as large an amount as possible.
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive can pay for things like hail damage, damage from a tornado or hurricane, hitting a bird and a broken windshield. The maximum amount you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider dropping full coverage.
Coverage for medical payments
Med pay and PIP coverage provide coverage for immediate expenses such as nursing services, pain medications and rehabilitation expenses. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP is not universally available and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Auto collision coverage
Collision coverage covers damage to your Navigator from colliding with an object or car. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage pays for things such as hitting a mailbox, crashing into a ditch, sustaining damage from a pot hole and crashing into a building. This coverage can be expensive, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Another option is to raise the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Quote more, save more
As you restructure your insurance plan, don’t be tempted to buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many situations where someone sacrificed collision coverage to discover at claim time that it was a big error on their part. Your aim should be to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price, not the least amount of coverage.
Cheaper 2004 Lincoln Navigator insurance is available both online and also from your neighborhood agents, so you should compare both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance providers may not provide you the ability to get quotes online and most of the time these small, regional companies sell through independent agents.
You just read a lot of techniques to reduce insurance prices online. It’s most important to understand that the more rate comparisons you have, the better your chances of lowering your rates. You may even discover the lowest premiums are with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- Auto Insurance for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Car Insurance FAQ (Trusted Choice)
- Drunk Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2024
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2024
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Prius Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area