Cheapest 1999 Jeep Wrangler Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 3, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for the cheapest insurance coverage rates? Shoppers have options when shopping for the best price on Jeep Wrangler insurance. You can either waste hours struggling with agents to compare prices or leverage the internet to find the lowest rates. There is a better way to find insurance coverage online and we’ll show you the best way to price shop coverage for your Jeep and get the cheapest rates from local insurance agents and online providers.
You need to price shop coverage quite often due to the fact that insurance rates change frequently. Just because you had the best price on Wrangler insurance a couple years back there is a good chance you can find better rates now. There is a lot of bad information regarding insurance coverage on the internet, so we’re going to give you a bunch of ideas how to put money back in your pocket.
How to Compare Auto Insurance Rates
There are a variety of methods to compare 1999 Jeep Wrangler auto insurance quotes, and some are more efficient than others. You can waste a few hours (or days) driving to insurance companies in your area, or you can stay home and use the web to get pricing more quickly.
Many insurance companies belong to a marketplace that allows shoppers to complete one form, and each participating company then returns a price quote based on that data. This eliminates the need for quotation requests to each company. To enter your information into the quoting system, click to open in new window.
One minor caviat to getting quotes like this is you cannot specify which carriers you will receive quotes from. So if you prefer to choose from a list of companies for rate comparison, we have assembled a list of the cheapest auto insurance companies in your area. Click here for list of insurance companies.
Whichever way you use, make absolute certain that you use the exact same quote information for each comparison quote. If the quotes have different liability limits it will be very difficult to determine the best price for your Jeep Wrangler.
Policy discounts you shouldn’t miss
Companies don’t always list every discount very clearly, so we break down both the well known and the more hidden savings tricks you should be using. If you’re not getting every credit you qualify for, you are paying more than you should be.
- E-sign – Some insurance companies give back up to $50 simply for signing over the internet.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who require all occupants to wear their seat belts can save 10% or more on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Good Students Pay Less – Performing well in school can get you a discount of up to 25%. This discount can apply up to age 25.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems prevent accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Life Insurance Discount – Select insurance companies reward you with better rates if you take out auto and life insurance together.
- Low Mileage – Driving fewer miles could be rewarded with a substantially lower rate.
- Senior Citizens – Older drivers may be able to get a small decrease in premiums on Wrangler insurance.
- Club Memberships – Being a member of a civic or occupational organization could qualify you for a break when buying insurance coverage on Wrangler insurance.
- Federal Government Employee – Simply working for the federal government can earn a discount up to 10% on Wrangler insurance depending on your company.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Factory air bags or motorized seat belts can receive discounts of 20% or more.
It’s important to understand that most discounts do not apply the whole policy. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. So even though it sounds like you could get a free insurance coverage policy, you’re out of luck.
For a list of providers with discount insurance coverage rates, click this link.
Insurance agents can help
When it comes to buying proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is not a “perfect” insurance plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
These are some specific questions might help in determining whether your personal situation will benefit from professional help.
- Why do I only qualify for high-risk insurance?
- When should I not file a claim?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- Should I have combined single limit or split liability limits?
- Is business equipment covered while in my vehicle?
- Is my cargo covered for damage or theft?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage on my 1999 Jeep Wrangler?
- Who is covered by my policy?
- Where can I get insurance after a DUI in my state?
- How much can I save by bundling my policies?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Car insurance coverages for a Jeep Wrangler
Understanding the coverages of your policy can help you determine the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be difficult to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Collision insurance covers damage to your Wrangler caused by collision with an object or car. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision insurance covers claims such as backing into a parked car, colliding with another moving vehicle, damaging your car on a curb and colliding with a tree. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. You can also choose a higher deductible to bring the cost down.
Medical costs insurance
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage reimburse you for short-term medical expenses such as funeral costs, prosthetic devices, nursing services and surgery. They are used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
This pays for damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for things such as damage from a tornado or hurricane, vandalism, damage from getting keyed and hail damage. The highest amount you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Liability insurance can cover damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people in an accident. It protects you against other people’s claims, and doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have limits of 25/50/25 which stand for $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and property damage coverage for $25,000.
Liability can pay for claims like emergency aid, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, court costs and repair costs for stationary objects. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle when the “other guys” either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Due to the fact that many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Chevrolet Malibu Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Chevrolet Cruze Insurance
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area