Cheapest 1995 Lexus LS 400 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 24, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want the cheapest insurance coverage rates for your Lexus LS 400? Sick and tired of being strong-armed to insure your Lexus every month? You’re in the same situation as many other consumers.
You have so many insurers to choose from, and although it’s a good thing to have a selection, it can be more challenging to find the best rates.
Finding the best rates is easy if you know what you’re doing. If you are paying for car insurance now, you should be able to cut costs considerably using this information. But drivers need to have an understanding of how big insurance companies compete online because it can help you find the best coverage.
How to Get Auto Insurance Comparison Quotes
The are a couple different ways to compare rate quotes from local auto insurance companies. The easiest way by far to find the lowest 1995 Lexus LS 400 rates consists of obtaining rate quotes online. It is quite easy and can be accomplished using a couple different methods.
- The single most time-saving way consumers can analyze rates is to use a rate comparison form click to view form in new window. This method keeps you from doing separate quote forms for each company you want a rate for. One quote request gets rate comparisons from multiple companies.
- A more time consuming way to get quotes online is spending the time to visit each company’s website to complete a price quote. For sake of this example, let’s assume you want to compare Allstate, Liberty Mutual and Travelers. To get each rate you have to take the time to go to each site to enter your coverage information, and that’s why the first method is more popular.
To view a list of companies in your area, click here.
It’s your choice how you get your quotes, but double check that you are using identical information for every quote you compare. If you use different liability limits you can’t possibly make a fair comparison for your Lexus LS 400. Having just a slight variation in limits could mean much higher rates. And when comparison shopping, more quotes will enable you to find the best rates.
Discounts to lower 1995 Lexus LS 400 insurance rates
Companies offering auto insurance don’t always publicize every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so we took the time to find some of the more common as well as the least known ways to save on insurance.
- Early Switch Discount – Some insurance companies reward drivers for buying a policy prior to your current policy expiration. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Save with a New Car – Insuring a new car can save up to 30% because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Military Rewards – Having a family member in the military can result in better rates.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles with factory air bags or motorized seat belts may earn rate discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Auto/Life Discount – Companies who offer life insurance give lower rates if you buy auto and life insurance together.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Vehicles with anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Use Seat Belts – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to use a seat belt can save up to 15% off your PIP or medical payments premium.
- Senior Citizens – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you can possibly qualify for reduced rates on LS 400 coverage.
A little note about advertised discounts, most credits do not apply to the entire cost. Some only apply to individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. So when it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, it doesn’t quite work that way.
Companies who might offer these money-saving discounts include:
Before buying, ask all companies you are considering which discounts you may be entitled to. Savings might not apply everywhere.
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to buying the best auto insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no single plan that fits everyone. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. For example, these questions could help you determine whether or not you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- Should I bundle my homeowners policy with my auto?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage?
- Does my policy pay for OEM or aftermarket parts?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- Am I covered when driving a rental car?
If you can’t answer these questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with an agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or click here for a list of auto insurance companies in your area.
These factors can influence Lexus LS 400 insurance rates
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the different types of things that come into play when calculating car insurance rates. Understanding what impacts premium levels helps enable you to make changes that can help you get lower car insurance prices.
The list below includes a few of the “ingredients” that factor into your rates.
- Bundling policies can get discounts – Most car insurance companies will give a discount to customers who have multiple policies with them such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Discounts can add up to ten or even up to twenty percent in some cases. If you currently are using one company, you may still want to shop around to ensure the best deal. You may still be able to find a better deal by buying car insurance from a different company.
- Rates may be lower depending on your job – Careers like real estate brokers, social workers and financial analysts tend to pay higher average rates because of job stress and lots of time spent at work. Conversely, occupations such as pilots, engineers and retirees have the lowest average rates on LS 400 coverage.
- Older drivers pay less – Older drivers are viewed as being more responsible, tend to cause fewer accidents and tend to be better behind the wheel. Youthful drivers have a tendency to get distracted easily behind the wheel therefore car insurance rates are much higher.
- Do you need those extra coverages? – There are many additional coverages that you can buy when buying car insurance. Things like personal injury protection, towing coverage and motor club memberships are some examples. They may seem like a good idea when you first buy your policy, but if you don’t need them remove them from your policy.
- Safer cars cost less to insure – Cars with high safety ratings get lower rates. The safest vehicles protect occupants better and fewer injuries translates into savings for insurance companies and thus lower rates. If your Lexus LS 400 has ratings of a minimum an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website or four stars on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website it is probably cheaper to insure.
- More people means more accidents – Being located in small towns and rural areas can be a good thing when talking about car insurance. Lower population translates into fewer accidents as well as less vandalism and auto theft. Drivers who live in large cities have much more traffic to deal with and longer commutes to work. More time commuting means more change of being in an accident.
- Men fork out a little more – The statistics show that men are more aggressive behind the wheel. Now that doesn’t mean women are better drivers. Women and men tend to get into accidents at a similar rate, but men tend to have more serious accidents. Men also get cited for more serious violations such as reckless driving.
- Do you know you’re credit rating? – Credit rating is a big factor in calculating your car insurance rates. Consumers who have high credit ratings tend to be less risk to insure than drivers with lower ratings. Therefore, if your credit score can use some improvement, you could save money insuring your 1995 Lexus LS 400 by repairing your credit.
Is there truth in advertising?
Car insurance providers like GEICO, State Farm and Progressive consistently run ads on TV and radio. They all have a common claim of big savings if you change your coverage to them. How do they all say the same thing?
All companies have a certain “appetite” for the right customer that makes them money. For instance, a driver they prefer might be profiled as between the ages of 40 and 55, a clean driving record, and drives less than 10,000 miles a year. A driver that hits that “sweet spot” receives the best rates and therefore will save when they switch companies.
Potential customers who don’t qualify for the “perfect” profile will be charged higher prices and ends up with business not being written. The ad wording is “customers that switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save that kind of money. This is how companies can truthfully claim big savings. That is why drivers should get a wide range of price quotes. It is impossible to predict the company that will give you the biggest savings on Lexus LS 400 insurance.
Auto insurance coverage information
Having a good grasp of your car insurance policy can help you determine the right coverages for your vehicles. Policy terminology can be impossible to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Listed below are typical coverage types found on the average car insurance policy.
Coverage for medical expenses – Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance reimburse you for bills for things like rehabilitation expenses, EMT expenses and surgery. They are often used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover both the driver and occupants as well as any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is only offered in select states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Comprehensive car insurance – Comprehensive insurance coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You need to pay your deductible first then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive insurance covers things like hitting a bird, hail damage and theft. The highest amount a car insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Auto liability – Liability insurance will cover injuries or damage you cause to other people or property that is your fault. It protects YOU from legal claims by others. Liability doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Coverage consists of three different limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. Your policy might show limits of 50/100/50 that translate to a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a total of $100,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and property damage coverage for $50,000.
Liability can pay for claims such as medical expenses, pain and suffering, legal defense fees, court costs and medical services. How much liability coverage do you need? That is up to you, but you should buy as large an amount as possible.
Collision – Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your LS 400 caused by collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against things like driving through your garage door, rolling your car and crashing into a ditch. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are older. Drivers also have the option to raise the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers – This provides protection from other drivers when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. It can pay for injuries to you and your family as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is very important.
Saving money is sweet as honey
As you prepare to switch companies, make sure you don’t buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There have been many situations where someone dropped uninsured motorist or liability limits and found out when filing a claim that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. The aim is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at an affordable rate.
Low-cost 1995 Lexus LS 400 insurance can be sourced on the web in addition to many insurance agents, so you should compare both to have the best selection. A few companies do not provide the ability to get a quote online and most of the time these small insurance companies sell through independent agents.
Other learning opportunities
- Teen Driving and Texting (State Farm)
- Five Mistakes to Avoid (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Ford Fusion Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Ford Edge Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area