Cheapest 1994 Toyota Supra Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Shoppers have lots of choices when shopping for low-cost Toyota Supra insurance. They can either spend hours driving around getting price quotes or save time using the internet to compare rates.
There is a better way to compare auto insurance rates and we’ll show you the absolute fastest way to get price quotes on a Toyota and locate the lowest price from local insurance agents and online providers.
These factors can influence Toyota Supra insurance rates
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the rating factors that go into determining the rates you pay for auto insurance. Having a good understanding of what influences your rates allows you to make educated decisions that will entitle you to big savings.
Listed below are a partial list of the pieces companies use to determine prices.
- High crash test scores lower rates – Vehicles with good safety scores can get you lower premiums. Safe vehicles reduce injuries and lower injury rates means lower claim amounts and lower rates for you. If your Toyota Supra scored better than four stars on Safercar.gov you may qualify for a discount.
- Don’t sacrifice liability coverage – Your policy’s liability coverage is the protection when a court rules you are at fault for causing damage or personal injury in an accident. Liability insurance provides legal defense coverage up to the limits shown on your policy. Liability insurance is quite affordable as compared to coverage for physical damage, so do not cut corners here.
- Do you qualify for a multi-policy discount? – Many insurers will give a discount to customers who carry more than one policy, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even though this discount sounds good, it’s in your best interest to shop around to verify if the discount is saving money. You may still find better rates by buying insurance from more than one company.
- Your job and insurance rates – Occupations like judges, business owners and dentists have the highest average rates because of high stress levels and long work hours. Other occupations like pilots, historians and the unemployed get better rates on Supra coverage.
Auto Insurance Comparison Rates
Finding lower auto insurance rates is actually quite simple. Consumers just need to spend a few minutes on the computer to get quotes online with multiple companies. This can be accomplished in several different ways.
- Probably the best way to get quotes is a comparison rater form click to view form in new window. This form keeps you from doing multiple quote forms for each company you want a rate for. Just one form will get you rate comparisons from all major companies.It’s the quickest way to get rates.
- A more time consuming way to obtain and compare quotes online is spending the time to visit each company website to request a price quote. For instance, we’ll assume you want to compare rates from Allstate, Progressive and Travelers. To find out each rate you need to spend time on each company’s site to enter your coverage information, which is why the first method is more popular. For a handy list of car insurance company links in your area, click here.
- The least efficient way of getting rate comparisons is driving around to insurance agents’ offices. The ability to buy insurance online makes this process obsolete unless you prefer the professional advice that only a license agent can provide. Drivers can compare the best prices online but buy from a local insurance agent. We’ll cover that shortly.
Whichever method you choose, make darn sure you compare exactly the same quote information on every quote you get. If you are comparing differing limits it’s impossible to truly determine the lowest rate.
Discounts are available to cut your rates
Car insurance can cost a lot, buy you may qualify for discounts to help offset the cost. Certain discounts will be applied when you complete an application, but a few need to be asked about prior to receiving the credit. If you aren’t receiving every discount you deserve, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Federal Employees – Active or retired federal employment can save as much as 8% on Supra coverage depending on your company.
- Multi-policy Discount – When you combine your home and auto insurance with the same insurance company you could get a discount of up to 20% off your total premium.
- Multi-car Discount – Having more than one vehicle on the same car insurance policy qualifies for this discount.
- Accident Free – Drivers with accident-free driving histories pay much less when compared with drivers who are more careless.
- E-sign – A few companies will give a small break simply for signing on their website.
- Military Rewards – Having a deployed family member could be rewarded with lower premiums.
- Discount for New Cars – Adding a new car to your policy can be considerably cheaper compared to insuring an older model.
- Memberships – Affiliation with certain professional organizations is a good way to get lower rates on car insurance on Supra coverage.
- Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down on your Toyota could qualify for lower rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts can get savings of 20% or more.
Drivers should understand that most credits do not apply the whole policy. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. Even though it may seem like adding up those discounts means a free policy, you won’t be that lucky. Any qualifying discounts will reduce your overall premium however.
Companies that possibly offer these benefits include:
Before buying, ask each insurance company how you can save money. Some discounts may not be available in your state.
Everyone needs different coverages
When choosing proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is not a one size fits all plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
These are some specific questions may help highlight if your insurance needs might need an agent’s assistance.
- Does coverage extend to a rental car in a foreign country?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount for packaging my home and auto coverage?
- Am I covered if I hit my neighbor’s mailbox?
- Should I rate my 1994 Toyota Supra as pleasure use or commute?
- What is UM/UIM insurance?
- Am I missing any policy discounts?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- Is motorclub coverage worth it?
- Do I need medical payments coverage since I have good health insurance?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form. It is quick, free and can help protect your family.
Car insurance coverages for a 1994 Toyota Supra
Having a good grasp of your policy can be of help when determining the right coverages and proper limits and deductibles. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
This coverage covers damage to your Supra resulting from a collision with an object or car. A deductible applies then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision insurance covers things like colliding with a tree, colliding with another moving vehicle, sustaining damage from a pot hole and backing into a parked car. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. You can also increase the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things like damage from a tornado or hurricane, damage from getting keyed, rock chips in glass, vandalism and damage from flooding. The highest amount you’ll receive from a claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Liability coverage will cover damage that occurs to people or other property. It protects you from claims by other people, and doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You commonly see policy limits of 25/50/25 which means $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property. Alternatively, you may have one number which is a combined single limit which provides one coverage limit rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability can pay for things like repair costs for stationary objects, structural damage, funeral expenses, loss of income and emergency aid. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a decision to put some thought into, but consider buying as high a limit as you can afford.
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage gives you protection from other motorists when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. It can pay for injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your Toyota Supra.
Because many people only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is very important. Usually these coverages do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Medical costs insurance
Med pay and PIP coverage pay for expenses for things like funeral costs, surgery, ambulance fees and prosthetic devices. They are often used in conjunction with a health insurance program or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover all vehicle occupants and will also cover if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal Injury Protection is not an option in every state and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
In the end, you save
As you restructure your insurance plan, make sure you don’t buy less coverage just to save a little money. In too many instances, drivers have reduced comprehensive coverage or liability limits and found out when filing a claim that it was a big error on their part. Your goal should be to buy enough coverage at an affordable rate while not skimping on critical coverages.
Insureds change insurance companies for many reasons like high prices, high rates after DUI convictions, delays in paying claims and policy non-renewal. Whatever your reason, finding a new company can be pretty painless.
Low-cost 1994 Toyota Supra insurance is possible both online in addition to many insurance agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. There are still a few companies who do not provide the ability to get a quote online and usually these smaller companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
More learning opportunities
- Liability Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Teen Driving and Texting (State Farm)
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Insitute)
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area