Cheapest 2015 Subaru BRZ Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Feel like you’re a prisoner to an underperforming, overpriced auto insurance policy? Believe me when I say there are lots of people in the same boat. Multiple car insurance companies compete to insure your vehicles, so it can be very hard to choose a insurer to find the cheapest price
If you have insurance now or are just looking to switch companies, you will benefit by learning to reduce the price you pay and still get good coverage. Choosing the best insurance company for you is not that difficult. Vehicle owners just need to understand the best way to compare rates over the internet.
Free Quotes for Car Insurance
There are several ways to compare Subaru BRZ car insurance prices but one way is less time-consuming than others. You can spend countless hours talking about coverages with local insurance agents in your area, or you could use online quoting to get rates in a matter of minutes.
All the larger companies are enrolled in a marketplace that allows shoppers to enter their policy data once, and at least one company returns a rated price based on the submitted data. This saves time by eliminating form submissions to every company.
To compare 2015 Subaru BRZ rates using this form now click to open in new window.
The only downside to pricing coverage this way is you cannot specify the insurers you will receive quotes from. If you would rather choose from a list of companies to compare rates, we put together a list of low cost car insurance companies in your area. Click here to view list.
Whichever way you use, make absolute certain that you use the exact same coverages and limits for each comparison quote. If you compare differing limits it will be impossible to determine which rate is truly the best.
Do you qualify for a discount?
Companies don’t always advertise all their discounts in an easy-to-find place, so we break down some of the best known as well as the least known discounts you could be receiving. If they aren’t giving you every credit you qualify for, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Good Student Discount – This discount can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The good student discount can last well after school through age 25.
- Federal Government Employee – Being employed by or retired from a federal job can earn a discount up to 10% for BRZ insurance with a few auto insurance companies.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to enroll in driver’s education if offered at their school.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Keeping the miles down on your Subaru could be rewarded with better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles are safer to drive and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Seat Belts Save – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts could cut 10% or more off the personal injury premium cost.
- No Accidents – Good drivers with no accidents can save substantially when compared to drivers who are more careless.
- Life Insurance – Select insurance companies reward you with better rates if you take out a life insurance policy as well.
It’s important to note that most of the big mark downs will not be given to all coverage premiums. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. So when it seems like you could get a free auto insurance policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
To see a list of providers offering auto insurance discounts, click this link.
What coverages do I need?
When buying the right insurance coverage, there is no cookie cutter policy. Everyone’s situation is a little different so this has to be addressed. For instance, these questions could help you determine whether or not you would benefit from professional advice.
- When would I need additional glass coverage?
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- Where can I get insurance after a DUI in my state?
- What is the minimum liability in my state?
- How can I find cheaper teen driver insurance?
- Will my insurance pay for OEM parts?
- Will my rates increase for filing one claim?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
- Is a new car covered when I drive it off the dealer lot?
If you can’t answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you may need to chat with an agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or click here for a list of insurance companies in your area. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can help protect your family.
Educate yourself about insurance coverages
Learning about specific coverages of insurance can help you determine which coverages you need and the correct deductibles and limits. Insurance terms can be ambiguous and coverage can change by endorsement. These are the usual coverages found on most insurance policies.
Coverage for medical payments
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage pay for expenses for things like X-ray expenses, chiropractic care, pain medications, dental work and doctor visits. They are used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants as well as being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal Injury Protection is not an option in every state but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
This covers damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first have to pay a deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things such as hail damage, vandalism, damage from getting keyed, damage from a tornado or hurricane and theft. The highest amount you’ll receive from a claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Coverage for liability
Liability insurance protects you from injuries or damage you cause to other people or property in an accident. It protects YOU against other people’s claims, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
It consists of three limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You might see limits of 100/300/100 which means a $100,000 limit per person for injuries, $300,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability insurance covers claims such as funeral expenses, pain and suffering and loss of income. How much liability coverage do you need? That is up to you, but buy higher limits if possible.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
This protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. It can pay for injuries to you and your family as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Collision coverage pays for damage to your BRZ resulting from a collision with another car or object. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage pays for things like crashing into a ditch, scraping a guard rail, crashing into a building, rolling your car and colliding with a tree. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider dropping it from lower value vehicles. Another option is to raise the deductible to bring the cost down.
As you prepare to switch companies, it’s a bad idea to buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are too many instances where someone dropped physical damage coverage only to regret at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your focus should be to purchase plenty of coverage at a price you can afford.
Affordable 2015 Subaru BRZ insurance is attainable on the web in addition to many insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best selection. A few companies do not provide online quoting and most of the time these smaller companies sell through independent agents.
- Crash Avoidance Technologies FAQ (iihs.org)
- Keeping Children Safe in Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Insitute)
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)
- Air Bags: Potential Dangers to Your Children (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Subaru Outback Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Chevrolet Cruze Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area