Cheapest 2009 Lexus ES 350 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 11, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Are you tired of scraping the payment together to buy car insurance? You are no different than many other drivers. Companies like State Farm, Progressive and GEICO promote their brand names with catchy ads and it can be hard to see through the cute green geckos and mayhem and take the time to shop coverage around.
Comprehensive Auto Insurance Comparison Quotes
Most companies like State Farm, Allstate and GEICO quote coverage prices on the web. The process is fairly straightforward as you simply enter your personal and coverage information into the quote form. Behind the scenes, their system requests your driving and credit reports and returns a price quote based on many factors. Online quotes streamlines rate comparisons, but the time it takes to visit a lot of sites and enter the same data into a form can get tiresome after awhile. But it’s absolutely necessary to compare as many rates as possible in order to find the lowest auto insurance rates.
There is a better way to compare rates
The smarter way to lower your rates uses one simple form that obtains quotes from several different companies. This type of form saves time, requires much less work on your part, and makes online shopping a little more enjoyable. Once the form is submitted, it is quoted and you are able to buy any one of the price quotes you receive. If you find a better price you can click and sign and purchase the new policy. The entire process just takes a couple of minutes and can result in significant savings.
If you want to compare rates using this form now, click here and enter your vehicle and coverage information. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you input deductibles and limits just like they are on your policy. This guarantees you will have rate quotes based on the exact same insurance coverage.
These discounts can lower your rates
Companies offering auto insurance do not advertise every discount very clearly, so we took the time to find both the well known and also the lesser-known insurance savings. If you’re not getting every credit you qualify for, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Driving fewer miles can earn discounted rates on garaged vehicles.
- Multiple Vehicles – Insuring multiple vehicles with the same company may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Early Signing – Select companies give a discount for buying a policy prior to your current policy expiration. This can save 10% or more.
- New Vehicle Savings – Adding a new car to your policy can cost up to 25% less because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – By paying your policy upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may reduce your total bill.
- Paperless Signup – Some insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for buying a policy and signing up online.
- Passive Restraints – Cars that have air bags can get savings up to 30%.
Drivers should understand that most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. So when the math indicates all the discounts add up to a free policy, insurance companies aren’t that generous.
A partial list of companies who might offer these benefits are:
- Farm Bureau
- American Family
- State Farm
It’s a good idea to ask every prospective company which discounts they offer. Some discounts might not apply in your state.
Pieces of the Lexus ES 350 insurance rate puzzle
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the different types of things that help determine car insurance rates. Understanding what determines base rates enables informed choices that can help you get much lower annual insurance costs.
- Don’t cancel a policy without a new one in place – Driving your car without having proper coverage is illegal and your next policy will cost more because you let your insurance expire. And not only will insurance be more expensive, getting caught without coverage might get you a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license.
- Having a spouse can save you money – Being married can get you a discount on your policy. It means you’re more mature it has been statistically shown that being married results in fewer claims.
- Your car insurance rates can be influenced by your job – Careers like judges, business owners and stock brokers have the highest rates due to high stress and long work hours. On the other hand, jobs such as pilots, students and retirees get better rates for ES 350 coverage.
- Consolidate policies to earn discounts – Most insurance companies provide better rates to customers who consolidate policies with them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can be 10 percent or more. If you currently are using one company, you may still want to compare other company rates to make sure you are getting the best deal.
- Lower miles equals lower premium – The higher the mileage driven in a year the higher your rate. Almost all companies rate vehicles determined by how the vehicle is used. Autos that are left in the garage qualify for better rates compared to those used for work or business. Verify your car insurance declarations sheet shows the correct usage for each vehicle. If your policy improperly rates your ES 350 may be wasting your money.
- Bump up deductibles to save – Deductibles for physical damage represent how much money you are willing to pay out-of-pocket before your car insurance pays a claim. Physical damage coverage, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, covers damage that occurs to your car. Some examples of claims that would be covered are colliding with a building, damage from fire, and windstorm damage. The more money the insured has to pay upfront, the less your car insurance will be for ES 350 coverage.
- Tickets mean higher rates – Your driving citation history has a huge affect on how much you pay. Careful drivers tend to pay less for car insurance than bad drivers. Even a single speeding ticket can boost insurance rates by twenty percent. Drivers who have serious citations like reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may need to file a SR-22 to the state department of motor vehicles in order to continue driving.
Different people need different coverages
When it comes to choosing proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no best way to insure your cars. Every insured’s situation is different so this has to be addressed. For example, these questions can help discover if you could use an agent’s help.
- Do I have coverage for damage caused while driving under the influence?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- Is extra glass coverage worth it?
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high?
- Do I need an umbrella policy?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
- Who is covered by my policy?
- Is my nanny covered when driving my vehicle?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It only takes a few minutes and can provide invaluable advice.
Are you falling for claims of savings?
Consumers can’t ignore all the ads that promise big savings by companies like State Farm, Allstate and GEICO. All the companies say the same thing that you can save if you switch to them.
How can each company make almost identical claims? It’s all in the numbers.
All companies have a certain “appetite” for the right customer that earns them a profit. For example, a driver they prefer might be between the ages of 40 and 55, owns a home, and has a short commute. A customer getting a price quote who meets those qualifications will qualify for the lowest rates and therefore will save when switching.
Potential insureds who don’t measure up to the “perfect” profile will be charged higher premiums and ends up with business not being written. Company advertisements say “drivers who switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save that much. That’s why insurance companies can confidently make those claims. That is why drivers should get as many comparisons as possible. Because you never know which insurance companies will provide you with the cheapest Lexus ES 350 insurance rates.
Insurance policy coverages for a 2009 Lexus ES 350
Having a good grasp of insurance aids in choosing the right coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. These are typical coverage types found on most insurance policies.
Uninsured or underinsured coverage
This provides protection from other drivers when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. It can pay for hospital bills for your injuries and also any damage incurred to your Lexus ES 350.
Because many people carry very low liability coverage limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Medical expense coverage
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance kick in for immediate expenses like EMT expenses, ambulance fees, pain medications and rehabilitation expenses. They can be utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. They cover you and your occupants as well as any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not universally available and may carry a deductible
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage protects against claims such as colliding with another moving vehicle, hitting a mailbox and crashing into a ditch. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to raise the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Liability coverage can cover damage that occurs to other’s property or people that is your fault. This insurance protects YOU against other people’s claims, and doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. You commonly see policy limits of 50/100/50 which stand for $50,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $100,000, and a limit of $50,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability insurance covers things like bail bonds, medical expenses, medical services and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but consider buying as high a limit as you can afford.
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage from a wide range of events other than collision. A deductible will apply then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like hitting a bird, a broken windshield and damage from getting keyed. The maximum amount your insurance company will pay is the cash value of the vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
A penny earned…
We just presented a lot of information how to reduce 2009 Lexus ES 350 insurance prices online. The most important thing to understand is the more you quote, the better your comparison will be. Drivers may discover the lowest priced insurance coverage comes from an unexpected company. Smaller companies may cover specific market segments cheaper compared to the large companies like Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
When buying insurance coverage, don’t be tempted to reduce needed coverages to save money. In many instances, an insured cut full coverage only to find out that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. The proper strategy is to purchase plenty of coverage at the best price.
Cheap insurance can be purchased both online and also from your neighborhood agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance coverage companies may not provide online price quotes and most of the time these small, regional companies sell through independent agents.
Even more information is available in the articles below:
- Airbag FAQ (iihs.org)
- Distracted Driving (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford Edge Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Nissan Altima Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area