Cheapest 2008 Lexus IS F Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jan 14, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want better insurance rates for your Lexus IS F? Trying to find better insurance prices for a Lexus IS F can normally be a painful process, but you can learn a few tricks to save time. There are both good and bad ways to find insurance online and you need to know the proper way to get price quotes for a new or used Lexus and obtain the lowest possible price either online or from local insurance agents.
Consumers need to price shop coverage periodically because insurance rates change quite often. Just because you had the best rates on IS F insurance last year you will most likely find a better rate today. So just forget all the misinformation about insurance because you’re going to get a crash course in the fastest and easiest way to remove unneeded coverages and save money.
Finding the best rates is easy if you know what you’re doing. If you have a current insurance coverage policy or need new coverage, you will benefit by learning to find better prices and possibly find even better coverage. Vehicle owners only need to know the best way to compare prices over the internet.
Are you getting all your discounts?
Car insurance companies don’t always publicize every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so we break down some of the best known and the harder-to-find ways to save on car insurance. If you aren’t receiving every discount possible, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with the same insurance company you may save at least 10% off all policies.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Require your teen driver to successfully complete driver’s ed class in school.
- Braking Control Discount – Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems are safer to drive and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Paperwork-free – A few companies will give a small break for buying your policy online.
- Payment Method – By paying your policy upfront instead of paying each month you could save up to 5%.
- Good Student – A discount for being a good student can save 20 to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you until age 25.
A little note about advertised discounts, some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as comp or med pay. Just because you may think it’s possible to get free car insurance, you’re out of luck.
To see a list of providers with discount car insurance rates, click this link.
Cheap Insurance Coverage Comparisons
Effectively comparing insurance coverage prices can take time and effort if you don’t understand the most efficient way. You could spend your day discussing policy coverages with insurance agencies in your area, or you could use the internet to quickly compare rates.
Many of the larger companies participate in a marketplace that allows shoppers to only type in their quote data once, and each company can give them a price for coverage. This prevents consumers from doing form submissions to each company.
To compare 2008 Lexus IS F rates using this form now click to open in new window.
The one downside to getting quotes like this is buyers cannot specifically choose which companies you want to price. If you prefer to choose specific insurance companies for rate comparison, we have assembled a list of the cheapest insurance coverage companies in your area. Click to view list.
However you get your quotes, ensure you’re using apples-to-apples coverages and limits on every quote you get. If you compare differing limits then you won’t be able to find the best deal for your Lexus IS F.
Complexity of Lexus IS F insurance rates
Consumers need to have an understanding of the factors that go into determining the price you pay for insurance. Knowing what impacts premium levels allows you to make educated decisions that could result in much lower annual insurance costs.
- Theft deterrents lower rates – Choosing a vehicle with an alarm system can get you a discount on your insurance. Theft prevention devices like GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers can thwart auto theft.
- Safer cars cost less to insure – Cars with high safety ratings get lower rates. Safe vehicles have better occupant injury protection and fewer injuries translates into savings for insurance companies and more competitive rates for policyholders. If your Lexus IS F has ratings of a minimum an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website it may be receiving lower rates.
- Lower miles equals lower premium – The more miles you rack up on your Lexus in a year’s time the higher your rate. Most companies charge to insure your cars based upon how you use the vehicle. Cars used primarily for pleasure use can get a lower rate compared to those used for work or business. Double check that your insurance policy properly reflects how each vehicle is driven, because it can save money. If your policy improperly rates your IS F can cost quite a bit.
- Tickets mean higher rates – Only having one speeding ticket can boost insurance rates forty percent or more. Careful drivers tend to pay less for car insurance than bad drivers. Drivers with serious tickets such as reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence are required to submit a SR-22 form with the DMV in their state in order to continue driving.
- Where you live can impact rates – Living in a rural area can save you money when talking about insurance. Less people living in that area means fewer accidents and a lower car theft rate. Urban drivers have traffic congestion and longer commute times. More time commuting can result in more accidents.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
When might I need an agent?
When choosing coverage for your vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Every situation is different.
These are some specific questions could help you determine whether your personal situation might need professional guidance.
- What is an SR-22 filing?
- Am I covered if my car is in a flood?
- Why am I required to buy high-risk coverage?
- Is my cargo covered for damage or theft?
- How much can I save by bundling my policies?
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- Do I pay less if my vehicle is kept in my garage?
If you’re not sure about those questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Are insurance coverage companies telling the truth?
Consumers get pounded daily by advertisements for cheaper car insurance by State Farm and Allstate. They all make the same claim that you’ll save big if you switch to their company.
How does each company make the same claim? This is how they do it.
All the different companies have a preferred profile for the right customer they prefer to insure. For example, a profitable customer could be over the age of 50, has no prior claims, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. A propective insured who fits that profile gets the lowest rates and as a result will probably pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
Potential customers who don’t qualify for these standards must pay higher rates and this can result in the driver buying from a lower-cost company. The ads say “customers that switch” not “everybody who quotes” save money. This is how companies can truthfully make the claims of big savings. This illustrates why you should get quotes from several different companies. Because you never know which company will give you the biggest savings on Lexus IS F insurance.
Car insurance coverage specifics
Having a good grasp of your car insurance policy can help you determine appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. The terms used in a policy can be ambiguous and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
This provides protection from other drivers when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. It can pay for injuries to you and your family as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since a lot of drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is very important.
This will pay to fix damage to your IS F from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as driving through your garage door, sideswiping another vehicle, colliding with a tree, colliding with another moving vehicle and crashing into a building. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from older vehicles. Another option is to choose a higher deductible to bring the cost down.
Coverage for liability
Liability coverage provides protection from damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property in an accident. This insurance protects YOU against claims from other people, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
It consists of three limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You commonly see policy limits of 100/300/100 that translate to a $100,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and a limit of $100,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability insurance covers things such as medical services, legal defense fees, emergency aid and funeral expenses. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but consider buying higher limits if possible.
Coverage for medical payments
Med pay and PIP coverage kick in for bills like funeral costs, dental work, X-ray expenses, pain medications and EMT expenses. They can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover you and your occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is only offered in select states and may carry a deductible
Comprehensive insurance pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first must pay your deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims like fire damage, damage from flooding, falling objects and hitting a bird. The maximum amount you’ll receive from a claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Online plus local equals savings
Cost effective 2008 Lexus IS F insurance is available both online and with local insurance agents, so compare prices from both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some companies do not offer online quoting and usually these small, regional companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
We just showed you quite a bit of information on how to compare insurance prices online. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding lower rates. Consumers may even find the best prices are with a small local company.
As you restructure your insurance plan, it’s very important that you do not skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In many instances, drivers have reduced collision coverage only to regret at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. Your strategy should be to buy the best coverage you can find at a price you can afford, not the least amount of coverage.
For more information, feel free to browse these articles:
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)
- Property Damage Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Tools for Teen Driving Safety (State Farm)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area