Cheapest 2019 Audi A4 Allroad Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Apr 30, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find lower auto insurance rates for your Audi A4 allroad? Feel like you have an expensive auto insurance policy? Say no more because many consumers are in the same pinch.
Multiple auto insurance companies compete for your business, so it’s not easy to compare every insurer and get the definite best rate
If you currently have a car insurance policy, you should be able to lower your premiums substantially using these tips. Finding the best rates is not that difficult. But consumers need to have an understanding of how the larger insurance companies price online insurance.
Five factors that influence insurance rates
Multiple criteria are part of the equation when pricing auto insurance. Some of the criteria are obvious such as traffic violations, but others are more transparent like your continuous coverage or your commute time.An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the elements that come into play when calculating your insurance rates. If you know what positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this enables you to make decisions that could help you find lower premium levels.
- What are your coverage deductibles? – Insurance for physical damage, also called ‘full coverage’, covers your vehicle from damage. Some coverage claims are collision with another vehicle, damage from fire, and burglary. Deductibles for physical damage define how much you are willing to pay out-of-pocket if the claim is covered. The more damage repair cost the insured is willing to pay, the bigger discount you will receive for A4 allroad coverage.
- Big cities have higher prices – Residing in less populated areas has definite advantages when insuring your vehicles. Residents of big cities regularly have more aggressive driving styles and more time behind the wheel. Less people means less chance of accidents in addition to fewer liability claims.
- Policy add-ons add up – There are a lot of additional coverages that may not really be needed if you don’t pay attention. Coverages like rental car reimbursement, towing, and Farm Bureau memberships may be costing you every month. They may seem good when buying your policy, but now you might not need them so get rid of them and save.
- File policy claims and pay more – If you’re an insured who likes to file claims you can expect either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Companies award better rates to people who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. Your insurance policy is intended to be relied upon for more catestrophic claims.
- Proper usage rating affects rates – The higher the mileage driven every year the higher the price you pay to insure it. The majority of insurers calculate rates based on how the vehicle is used. Vehicles that sit idle most of the time receive better premium rates than cars that get driven a lot. Improper usage on your A4 allroad may be costing you. Double check that your vehicle rating is rated on the correct usage.
These discounts can slash car insurance rates
Car insurance companies don’t necessarily list all available discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the next list breaks down both the well known as well as the least known ways to save on car insurance.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Companies who offer life insurance give a break if you buy some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
- Early Switch Discount – Some larger companies reward drivers for signing up prior to your current policy expiring. This discount can save up to 10%.
- Organization Discounts – Joining qualifying employment or professional organizations could earn you a nice discount when getting a insurance quote.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking a driver safety class could earn you a small percentage discount and also improve your driving technique.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Simply working for the federal government could cut as much as 10% off for A4 allroad coverage but check with your company.
- Own a Home – Owning a house may earn you a small savings since home ownership is proof of financial responsibility.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to buckle up before driving can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) off the personal injury premium cost.
- Pay Early and Save – If paying your policy premium upfront rather than spreading payments over time you can avoid the installment charge.
- One Accident Forgiven – Not necessarily a discount, but a handful of insurance companies will let one accident slide before your rates go up if your claims history is clear for a certain period of time.
One last thing about discounts, many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it may seem like all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
A list of companies and their offered discounts include:
- Farm Bureau has savings for youthful driver, safe driver, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, renewal discount, and 55 and retired.
- Liberty Mutual includes discounts for new graduate, safety features, new move discount, good student, hybrid vehicle, and newly married.
- State Farm offers discounts for accident-free, defensive driving training, good student, multiple autos, passive restraint, and safe vehicle.
- Auto-Owners Insurance may have discounts that include anti-theft, group or association, paid in full, air bags, anti-lock brakes, and multiple vehicles.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for emergency military deployment, five-year accident-free, driver training, anti-lock brakes, and multi-vehicle.
- SAFECO may offer discounts for anti-theft, teen safe driver, accident prevention training, bundle discounts, teen safety rewards, homeowner, and anti-lock brakes.
Double check with all companies you are considering the best way to save money. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be available to policyholders everywhere. If you would like to choose from a list of insurers with the best discounts, enter your zip code here.
Car insurance advertising gotchas
Popular car insurance providers such as State Farm, GEICO and Progressive constantly bombard you with ads in print and on television. All the ads try to convey promises that you’ll save big just by switching your coverage to them. How is it possible that every company can sell you cheaper insurance coverage? This is the trick they use.
Most companies give the best rates for the type of customer that is profitable for them. One example of a preferred risk could be a married female, has a low-risk occupation, and has a high credit rating. Any new insured that meets those criteria receive the lowest rate quotes and will save money with a new company.
Potential customers who don’t meet this ideal profile will have to pay a higher premium which leads to the customer buying from a different company. The wording the ads use say “people that switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that kind of money. That’s the way companies can truthfully make claims that they all have the best rates.
This really emphasizes why you absolutely need to get as many free insurance quotes as possible. It’s just too difficult to predict with any certainty which company will have the best prices for your profile.
When do I need an agent’s advice?
When buying the best car insurance coverage, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s situation is unique and your policy should reflect that. For instance, these questions may help you determine if your situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- If my 2019 Audi A4 allroad is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- Is my ex-spouse still covered by my policy?
- When should I remove comp and collision on my 2019 Audi A4 allroad?
- Should I get collision insurance on every vehicle?
- Do I need higher collision deductibles?
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
- Am I covered if I hit a deer?
- How much liability insurance is required?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out your zip code.
Educate yourself about insurance coverages
Having a good grasp of your policy aids in choosing the right coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. The terms used in a policy can be impossible to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Shown next are typical coverage types found on most insurance policies.
Collision coverage – This coverage covers damage to your A4 allroad caused by collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You will need to pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for things such as colliding with another moving vehicle, sustaining damage from a pot hole, crashing into a ditch and colliding with a tree. This coverage can be expensive, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to choose a higher deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage – This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other motorists when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. It can pay for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your Audi A4 allroad.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their limits can quickly be used up. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked. Usually these coverages are set the same as your liablity limits.
Comprehensive coverages – This coverage will pay to fix damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for things like damage from getting keyed, hitting a deer, theft and hitting a bird. The maximum payout you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Coverage for medical payments – Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance reimburse you for expenses like nursing services, hospital visits and EMT expenses. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants in addition to any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Liability insurance – This coverage provides protection from injuries or damage you cause to other’s property or people. It protects YOU against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have values of 50/100/50 which means a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a total of $100,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a total limit of $50,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Occasionally you may see one number which is a combined single limit that pays claims from the same limit with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability coverage protects against claims like emergency aid, structural damage, attorney fees, funeral expenses and loss of income. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but buy as much as you can afford.
The best insurance company isn’t always the cheapest
We just covered many ways to lower your 2019 Audi A4 allroad insurance car insurance rates. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting affordable insurance. You may even discover the biggest savings come from a small local company. Smaller companies may have significantly lower premium rates on certain market segments than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate and Progressive.
When getting insurance quotes online, it’s not a good idea to skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are many occasions where an insured cut uninsured motorist or liability limits to discover at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. Your goal should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best price but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
More affordable auto insurance is attainable both online and from local insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. There are still a few companies who do not provide online price quotes and these smaller providers work with independent agencies.
To read more, feel free to visit the resources below:
- What is Covered by GAP Insurance? (Allstate)
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)
- No-Fault Auto Insurance Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Frontal Crash Tests (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Ford Edge Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area