Cheapest 1995 Chevrolet Beretta Insurance Rates in 2024
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want lower insurance coverage rates for your Chevrolet Beretta? Have you fallen victim to high-priced insurance coverage? Trust us, there are a lot of people just like you who feel imprisoned by their insurance coverage policy. Drivers have multiple auto insurance companies to pick from, and though it is a good thing to have multiple companies, it can be more difficult to compare rates and cut insurance costs.
It’s a good idea to check insurance coverage prices every six months since rates change frequently. Even if you got the best deal on Beretta insurance on your last policy there is a good chance you can find better rates now. Forget all the misinformation about insurance coverage because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the fastest way to lower your rates without sacrificing coverage.
Low Cost Car Insurance
All the larger car insurance companies provide pricing online. This process doesn’t take a lot of time as you just type in the amount of coverage you want as requested by the quote form. After the form is submitted, the system makes automated requests for your driving and credit reports and gives you a price quote based on many factors. Online quotes streamlines rate comparisons, but the time required to go to each company’s website and repetitively enter the same data into a form is repetitive and time-consuming. But it’s very important to compare as many rates as possible in order to get a lower rate.
The smarter way to lower your car insurance bill uses one form that obtains quotes from several companies at one time. The form is fast, requires much less work on your part, and makes rate comparisons a lot less work. Immediately after you send the form, it is rated and you can choose your choice of the quote results. If a lower price is quoted, you can simply submit the application and purchase the new policy. It just takes a couple of minutes and may result in a nice savings.
To compare rates using this form now, simply click here to open in new window and complete the simple form. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you enter the coverage information as close as possible to your current policy. This guarantees you will have a rate comparison based on the exact same insurance coverage.
Complexity of Chevy Beretta insurance rates
Smart consumers have a good feel for the factors that help determine the rates you pay for car insurance. When you know what positively or negatively impacts premium levels helps enable you to make changes that will entitle you to big savings.
The following are a few of the “ingredients” that factor into prices.
- Bump up deductibles to save – Physical damage deductibles define the amount you are required to spend before a claim is paid by your company. Coverage for physical damage, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, is used to repair damage to your car. Some examples of claims that would be covered are running into the backend of another car, damage caused by hail, and rolling your vehicle. The higher the amount the insured has to pay upfront, the less your car insurance will be on Beretta insurance.
- Men are more aggressive – Statistics demonstrate women are more cautious behind the wheel. However, this does not mean men are WORSE drivers than women. They both tend to get into accidents in similar percentages, but men have costlier accidents. Men also get cited for more serious violations such as DWI and reckless driving. Youthful male drivers are most likely to cause an accident and therefore have the most expensive car insurance rates.
- More than one policy can earn a discount – The majority of car insurance companies will award you with lower prices to policyholders who have multiple policies with them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. This can amount to ten or even up to twenty percent in some cases. Even though this discount sounds good, it’s in your best interest to compare rates to verify if the discount is saving money.
- Older drivers save more – Teenage drivers are statistically proven to be more careless in a vehicle so they pay higher car insurance rates. Mature drivers are viewed as being more responsible, tend to file fewer claims and receive fewer citations.
- Poor driving leads to higher costs – A bad driving record has a lot to do with how much you pay for insurance. Even one speeding ticket can boost insurance rates forty percent or more. Careful drivers receive lower rates compared to drivers with tickets. If you have flagrant violations such as reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may find they need to submit a SR-22 form with their state DMV in order to keep their license.
- Optional equipment can affect rates – Owning a car with an alarm system can help lower your rates. Anti-theft features like vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems can help prevent your vehicle from being stolen.
- Your car insurance rates can be influenced by your job – Did you know your job can affect your rates? Occupations like lawyers, social workers and dentists tend to pay the highest average rates due to high stress levels and lengthy work days. Other occupations like pilots, historians and performers have the lowest average rates on Beretta insurance.
Don’t pay full price with these discounts
Companies that sell car insurance do not advertise all their discounts very clearly, so the following is a list of both the well known as well as the least known discounts you could be receiving. If you’re not getting every credit possible, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down on your Chevy can qualify you for lower rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a house may earn you a small savings due to the fact that maintaining a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Senior Discount – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you can possibly qualify for better insurance coverage rates on Beretta insurance.
- Paperwork-free – A few companies will give a small break for buying your policy on their website.
- Resident Student – Kids in college who attend school more than 100 miles from home and don’t have a car may be able to be covered for less.
A little note about advertised discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. So when the math indicates it’s possible to get free car insurance, insurance coverage companies aren’t that generous.
Companies who might offer these money-saving discounts include:
Check with all companies you are considering what discounts are available to you. All car insurance discounts might not be offered in every state.
Your personal situation dictates your coverage
When buying coverage, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so your insurance should reflect that Here are some questions about coverages that could help you determine whether you might need professional guidance.
- Do I need added coverage for expensive stereo equipment?
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver?
- Does having multiple vehicles earn me a discount?
- Should I have combined single limit or split liability limits?
- What if I don’t agree with a claim settlement offer?
- Am I covered when renting a car or should I buy coverage from the car rental agency?
- Will I be non-renewed for getting a DUI or other conviction?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you might consider talking to an agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or click here for a list of insurance companies in your area. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can provide invaluable advice.
Auto insurance coverages
Understanding the coverages of your car insurance policy can be of help when determining which coverages you need and proper limits and deductibles. Car insurance terms can be confusing and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Listed below are the normal coverages available from car insurance companies.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance – This coverage gives you protection from other drivers when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Due to the fact that many drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is a good idea.
Collision coverages – Collision coverage pays for damage to your Beretta from colliding with another car or object. You first must pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against claims like hitting a mailbox, damaging your car on a curb, driving through your garage door and colliding with another moving vehicle. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. Drivers also have the option to choose a higher deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Auto liability – Liability coverage can cover damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people. This insurance protects YOU from legal claims by others. Liability doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Liability coverage has three limits: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You commonly see policy limits of 25/50/25 which stand for a limit of $25,000 per injured person, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability coverage protects against claims like court costs, pain and suffering, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and funeral expenses. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but consider buying as large an amount as possible.
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision) – This pays for damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things like falling objects, vandalism, hitting a bird and damage from getting keyed. The highest amount you’ll receive from a claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Insurance for medical payments – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage pay for expenses such as funeral costs, hospital visits and surgery. The coverages can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal Injury Protection is not an option in every state but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
More quotes. Lower rates.
You just learned many ways to get a better price on 1995 Chevy Beretta insurance. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding lower rates. You may be surprised to find that the best prices are with the least-expected company. These smaller insurers may often insure only within specific states and give getter rates compared to the large companies like Progressive or GEICO.
Cost effective insurance is definitely available online and with local insurance agents, so you should compare both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. There are still a few companies who do not offer the ability to get a quote online and usually these smaller companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
Much more information about car insurance is available on the following sites:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2024
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2024
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area